Welcome to our Daily Sightseeing Tours in Antalya!
Day 1 : DAILY PAMUKKALE TOUR FROM ANTALYA
Pamukkale / Hierapolis ranks among one the oldest thermal cities of the world. The thermal water of Pamukkale offers beauty and health to people since ancient times.
However, the goal of this trip is the miracle of nature Pamukkale which is called as " Cotton Castle " by the Turkish.
The reasons for the visit of Queen Cleopatra to Hierapolis were limestone terraces, thermal water, beauty and health.
We will drive over Antalya through the Taurus Mountains passing the Salda Lake to Pamukkale.
We will arrive at Pamukkale at noon and have sufficient time for limestone terraces, ancient city Hierapolis, enormous necropolis and graves.
In the afternoon direction of the travel is back to Antalya. On the way there will be a stop in Tavas to see a carpet loom and learn the Turkish looming art. A daily trip combining nature and culture.
TRAVELSHOP TURKEY NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We would like to offer you our updated cancellation policies due to Corona Virus issue.
TravelShop Turkey and Murti’s Tour; cares for the well-being of its guests and its partners very much. As a company, we keep guests’ satisfaction, health & wealth as our priority.
In order to pre-book your tours and benefit from your bookings until the last day, we have made some alterations to ease the process. As a result of this process, you will save time and money and no risk taken when you book to travel with us.
BOOKING PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
TravelShop Turkey and Murti’s Tour; makes it easy to book the tours with an advanced payment of only 25% with the rest of 75% payable on arrival. You can cancel your new bookings anytime until 15 May 2020 up to 2 working days prior to your departure. If you will prefer to make bank transfer for the remaining balance of 75%, you need to make sure that it is received by our side by the tour start date. If through a credit card, you can always make the payment our online service only to be withdrawn by the tours start date.
TravelShop Turkey and Murti’s Tour; will not apply any penalties to you if you cancel before 2 working days of tour departure date until 15 May 2020, your deposit of 25% to be refunded. This way, our guests will be on the safe side and will not worry about penalties. In case that you have informed us of your arrival/departure flight details and received related confirmations for accommodation and tour programs, yet haven’t showed up for the tour, 25% deposit to be non-refundable. With the exception of ready-made packages, if you require different accommodation venues like any international brand name hotels, your tours would fall under “customized/tailor-made tours” category and hotels’ regulations to be applicable and to be announced within the itinerary. Our aim is not to charge guests’ for a penalty and care for the benefit of the guests that we will comply from here on end.
DOMESTIC FLIGHT PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS:
As we strive to refund our guests fully, we haven’t included our domestic flights. Each domestic flight has its own set of regulations applicable. Therefore, to cover you and keep from a no-show penalties, we will provide our tours without the calculation of domestic flights. Domestic flight price for adult travelers is approximately Euros: 50,00 for one way and for under 2 years old, approximately Euros: 20,00 as an insurance policy. When your booking is ascertained, we will require flight ticket price in full. If cancelled, we will comply by Airline Company’s cancellation policy. This way, we would be able to ease the process and provide a comfortable and worry-free travel.
WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION
We would like to again underline that our purpose is to cover you from any harm due to this virus issue and help as best we can. You may direct this information to your guests with a comfort and the fact that no loss on their part that, this may help you to travel to Turkey as a popular destination that TravelShop Turkey caters for. TravelShop Turkey has over 1.000 tours in 30 different categories that you can book and purchase with a comfort and confidence as no cancellation fees will be deducted from you.
Please let us know in case of any further assistance required by yourselves that we are willing to help in every way that we can.
P.S. Besides from the Updated Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Procedures and Domestic Flights Regulations as listed above, all current terms and conditions on the itineraries still valid and applicable respectively.